Dissent is the highest form of patriotism -Howard Zinn

Monday, May 02, 2005

Congrats to all the high school grads

It's that time of year again. High school students long to graduate from their daily routine in search of success outside their locker-filled hallways. Congratulations to my longtime buddy Kyle. When I first met you, fresh from South Africa, I never thought you would have lost that bloody English accent so fast. I guess everyone becomes Americanized. But you did graduate from my high school alma mater, the second largest International Baccalaureate school in the country, Spruce Creek High School. http://www.sprucecreekhigh.com Cheers to that. Let's have a rugby match to celebrate, and then maybe a quick game of cricket? How is good old Creek' these days? I heard a brand spanking new library has been built?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home