Dissent is the highest form of patriotism -Howard Zinn

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Cindy Sheehan, I would want a reason for my family members dying in a war as well



The angry mother of a slain U.S. soldier staged a protest near President Bush's ranch Saturday, demanding an accounting from Bush of how he has conducted the war in Iraq.


She said she decided to come to Crawford a few days ago after Bush said that fallen U.S. troops had died for a noble cause and that the mission must be completed.

"I want to ask the president, `Why did you kill my son? What did my son die for?" she said, her voice cracking with emotion. "Last week, you said my son died for a noble cause' and I want to ask him what that noble cause is?"


And so did she get to talk with Bush? A wild guess here...NO. Wow, not even a little time for a mother who's son he killed in his completely unexplainable war. This is just one of the many reasons why I dislike Bush and don't think to highly of people who support him either. Simply because they are supporting actions like these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home