Dissent is the highest form of patriotism -Howard Zinn

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Rose Bay Fish Report

A day off of work from Dolly's Fun Toys and I had to get back on the water again. Same kayak, same place, different fish but more of them. This time they were sea trout, the good to eat kind. I caught six trout all relatively small, except for one monster gator trout. It's the biggest one I've ever caught. I also caught one good size flounder, a definite keeper. If I wasn't a catch and release guy- I would have had a good dinner from the gator trout and flounder.


sea trout Posted by Hello


I caught nearly all my trout from a deep 4 foot hole by a mangrove island. The hole was part of a channel cutting between oyster and sand bars. I'll have to look for more spots like this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home