Dissent is the highest form of patriotism -Howard Zinn

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I can honestly say I know where the fish aren't


Top Spot Map of Daytona Beach Area

If I didn't have to keep pulling my shoes out of the muddy/sand bottom, and didn't have to watch for the more or less 30 stingrays I saw throughout my wading adventures, I might have been able to catch some fish! My buddy managed to catch a 7 pound catfish on a chartreuse salt water assassin jig. That was a first. The tip from the Florida Sportsman forum seemed to be a bust.


My next spots I plan to try, whether they be via kayak, boat, or foot, will probably be in New Smyrna also. There are some docks close to deep water and a couple bridges that look pretty snooky that I can't wait to try. I'm just not quite sure how to get there. Any body want to come and explore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home