Dissent is the highest form of patriotism -Howard Zinn

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mosquito Lagoon is an amazing place

Who would have known the lagoon, only a half-hour drive from home, had such good fishing. My Dad and I had tried in the past, a couple of times, with no luck. Especially not fish like these:

  Posted by Picasa   Posted by Picasa









Enter our neighbor Larry. Larry is a great guy who's a lawyer, was a high school teacher and now is an outdoor photographer/writer. He knows the lagoon, lucky for me, and he knows his way with magazine journalism. Check out some of his recent photographs on a recent trip. I like to think I helped.



  Posted by Picasa  Posted by Picasa







I even now have the guts to try the lagoon by myself. I'm thinking of taking the lagoon on with my kayak tomorrow morning. Way early.


  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home